CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The boys start school!!!!

Both of the boys started school last week on the same day. Aiden started his journey into Kindergarten while Austin started his first year of preschool. Now, I still can not believe they are both in school and are getting so big BUT I was not super upset to see them start school. I miss Aiden so much since he is gone all day every day but Austin only goes 2 days a week for 3 hrs so I still have him most of the time :) I am looking forward to some one on one time with Austin and trying to make sure I get all the quality time I can when Aiden is home. Both boys love school so far. I thought I would have alot of extra time while they were gone but it seems I am running between schools most of the days and do not quite have all the time I was hoping for. All in all, it was a great first week and I am sure we will all get into a pattern and I look forward to a great school year.....and our last one in Korea!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pic of the two of them walking down the sidewalk with their backpacks on is just darling. they are growing up so fast we won't know them when we finally get over there for a visit. love you both, mamaw and papaw