CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Jacomet 3

I thought everyone might like to see our new little "peanut"!!!! This little guy/girl has been causing mommy alot of discomfort that I hope ends soon. This ultrasound was done 2 weeks ago (at 7 weeks). I am now 9 weeks and most the "icky" feelings should subside by 12 weeks and hopefully before!!! Either way, the end result is SO worth all the discomfort that comes along with it. I pray this pregnancy will be just as smooth as my last 2 and we will have a healthy, happy baby come Sept!!!!!

3 comments:

mealie said...

ooooo another junebug for me to play with!!! i can't wait for you to be back in ohio!!! i miss you guys so much :)

Jewel said...

I just clicked on your blogspot link from facebook and enjoyed all of your stories and pictures. Your boys are sooooooo cute! And of course, I loved seeing my little guy in some of the pictures too. =)

milli said...

i love your countdown to leaving Korea!! that means you will be home soon so we can hang out and hit up Bobs!!! yay!!! just come home safely!! miss you and love you!!!