CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Anniversary Dinner



Josh and I had a wonderful night out tonight to celebrate our 8th anniversary. We went to a restaurant at The Grand Hyatt called The Paris Grill. This was by far the best restaurant I have ever been to. We hope to take both sets of parents there if they want to go when they visit. However, I will warn you it is VERY expensive. For two people to eat without drinks it cost us just shy of $140.....yes you read that right, now pick your jaw up off the floor :)

The view was also amazing and we were able to have a beautiful, clear night to eat out on the terrace. Korea is big on service and that was clear at dinner as our waiter was excellant and the manager came around twice to check on us. So overall, great service, great view, great food and a wonderful night for us to enjoy a nice quiet dinner. I honestly think I fall in love with Korea more and more everyday!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love you guys and miss you all!!!

Unknown said...

i like......