CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My baby turns "2"

Happy birthday to Austin!!!! I can not believe my baby is 2 already. We had another great party here at the house and Austin had a great time. He gots lots of nice presents, we had good cake and great company. I was really impressed at how he opened all of his presents and really seemed to be into it. It was not until Aiden's 3rd b-day that he got into opening presents. Also, Austin loved, loved, loved us singing Happy Birthday to him and he blew his candle out at the end on his own. He is getting so big and so smart. As always, we love and miss everyone back home. I wish more than anything we could have celebrated with family and friends back in Ohio but thanks to a great group of friends here, we had a wonderful party for our little man :) Enjoy the pictures below!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Austin!!! we miss you guys sooo much!!! I can't wait to send out the goodies I have for you all...as soon as I get a box that is big enough!!! you've only been gone for like 2 months and it sucks! can't wait to see you again!!
Miss you much and love ya lots everyone!!