CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Adventures of Potty Training

It is no secret how ROTTEN Austin is but I just had to laugh at him today. He started to pee in the potty on his own while we were still in Ohio. I never pushed it a whole lot because I knew we had to fly back to Korea and it would be hard to do on the plane and once we first got in. However, Austin made the whole trip to Korea without an accident and is 100% pee trained. He will come tell me when he has to go and never has an accident. NOW, pooping is another story. He wants NO part of it and has gotten into a bad habit of hiding from me when he has to poop. Normally, he goes back in Aiden's room, shuts the door, huddles in the corner and poops his pants. Then, he will not come out until I realize he is "missing" and go find him. Well, today we were in the back of the house by the bedroom folding laundry and apparently, Austin knew he would never get away with trying to hide back there. So, he decided to come out and find a new hiding place to poop. Below are the pictures I took of him. I found him by "following the smell" :) Even though I am fuming that he will not poop when he knows to do it, this made me laugh and I just could not get upset with him. If you look closely in the first picture you can see his leg sticking out. He was behind the chair in the toy room and then wrapped the full length curtains on both sides so no one could see him.....smart little devil huh!!!! Then when I said "Austin what are you doing", the next two pictures of what I got. Enjoy!!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well what can I say? This does make you laugh when you look at the pics!! If I could insert the laying down laughing smiley icon here I would! He does take after his mawma though cause I used to do the same thing! My mother always knew when I came up missing what I was doing. Good luck there Bethie. Love you guys, Mom and Dad