CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our time in Ohio!!!!

I am so behind on my blogpage. We left Korea on Jan 16th to go back to Ohio for a few months while Josh ent to Iraq. The trip ended up lasting longer than we intended as Josh got extended in Iraq. We were home for 5 months and returned to Korea on June 4th. However, we really enjoyed our time with family and look forward to coming home next summer. We did so much and we were able to spend time with all our friends and family. Below are a few pictures from our time there.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with me and the boys cuddling. How I miss that!!!! I think pawpa misses playing with play dough and going to dobo's. I also miss giving kisses good night. Those 5 months went by soooo fast!! Keep the pics coming we love checking the blog to see what all you are doing. Hugs and kisses to the boys. We love and miss all of you. Love Mom and Dad