CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A day in downtown Seoul

We decided to venture out in Seoul today since we felt like the protest were over. Lucky for us...they were :) There was one man standing downtown in a devil's costume holding a sign....it was in Korean but my guess is that it had something to do with American's and their beef being the devil. I thought about taking a picture of him but felt like I should just mind my own business as I was greatly out numbered :)

We had a GREAT day experiencing some of Seoul. It was funny to watch EVERYONE turn their heads to look at our boys. Most people were breaking their necks to see them for as long as they could. I did not notice it as I was on the lookout for "safety"....however when I learned to relax, Josh pointed it out to me!!!!! I have posted some pictures below and we can not wait until we get the double stroller so we can venture out more.

Also......mark my word - I will NEVER drive anywhere in Seoul off the base....EVER!!!!! I will leave that job up to Josh :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very excited about seeing the sights in Seoul. can't wait. Jim and Phyllis

Anonymous said...

i miss you!! and i wish i could come visit sometime...keep taking lots of pics for me!!!
xoxoxoxo