CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks to Mamaw Davis :)

Aiden and Austin LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their new shoe for the pool. Austin looked at them and kept saying "Diego" over and over. We actually had trouble getting Austin to take them off tonight as he is already attached to them. Now they can go to the pool in style!!!! I have attached some pictures below. Notice in the one picture the boys are holding hands....they are really starting to become good buddies :) Thanks again Mamaw for finding these great shoes...they are perfect for us!!!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi boys! I am so glad you like your shoes! When I saw them I thought of both of you guys right away! I hope when you wear your shoes you think of papa and mama. ENJOY!!!! Love you both! Love, mama and papa