CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Could the boys be models????

Josh and I took the boys out for ice cream and some fun at the park tonight as a reward for Aiden going to sleep in his own bed last night by himself. While we were there in line to get ice cream, I was approached by a lady who was from a children's modeling company who is interested in both of the boys. I would have more than likely looked at this lady like she was crazy had I not just had a conversation with one of my new friends just yesterday about the modeling companies here. My friend was telling me how these people will come up to you if they are interested in your child and if they choose to use them as models, they pay you a pretty decent amount of money (about $300 or more a session) to take their pictures and they also will normally give you copies of all the pictures they take. So, I figured it would only be a matter of time before we were approached...I mean we are the ONLY people who have kids with such blonde hair!!!!! Our kids get alot of people looking at them and making over them....and YES, they are eating every second of it up :)

So, we will see what happens. She took a picture of both boys and said she will forward them onto the corporate office and if/when they are interested, she will call me. She said it just depends on what age and style of child they are looking for at that time but they usually keep them on file for awhile if they can not use them right away. I will keep everyone updated on what happens.....who knows...they could be models at age 2 and 4!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course they could be models!! they inherited the Davis gene!!!