CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I took the boys to the park and the swimming pool yesterday. It was such a beautiful day out and I did not want to spend it inside. So, we went to one of the many parks around 11am and much to my surprise we were the only people at the park. I have noticed when we drive by any of the parks that they are empty. I am not sure why...it is nice to have the whole playground to ourselves but the kids would like to have other kids to play with also. One reason may be that they are always in the sun so the slides and swings are pretty hot...maybe if we went earlier in the morning it would be better. Anyways, the boys had a great time and played really nice together. We left around noon and came home to get some lunch and head to the pool. I was really surprised how nice the kiddie pool was but once again, not alot of kids and parents there. At least not like the pool in Troy. We ended up staying at the pool all day and needless to say...my kids are sunburnt now. I did not take my camera to the pool but have some pictures of the park. There are also some pictures from our little walk today around the neighborhood just to get outside a little. Next time I go to the pool I will take my camera and maybe Josh will be able to go with us :) Enjoy the pictures and we love and miss everyone bunches!!!!!

0 comments: