CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Fun

Well, this was our 3rd full day in Korea. We are still adjusting to the jet lag. The boys have been waking us up at 3 a.m. every morning and it is really starting to catch up with us. Hopefully they will start to get used to the change and we will all start sleeping better!!!! Today was Father's Day, my birthday and also a picnic for Josh's boss at work. He is going to his next post so they had a good-bye picnic for him and his family. It was alot of fun. It was a great way to celebrate everything. The kids were able to run around and play. The weather could not have been better. However, we all got some mosquitoe bites and as most of you know, I have a HUGE fear of Malaria....YIKES!!!!

We also took the boys to some local stores on base and then went and had some ice cream. I was pleasantly suprised by the stores. They have almost everthing you could want. They may not have the full selection of brands but they sure do have at least 1 brand of almost anything you could ever need. I got pretty excited when I found several make-up counters such as Lancome, Clinique and Estee Launder. They even have a little area with Bath & Body supplies. That makes me very happy :) I will have to go back without the kids and really "look"!!!!

All in all, Korea is really nice. We have not gotten out and actually explored much of Korea yet but the base is really nice and helps make the transition of being overseas a little easier. I hope to take some pictures soon and get them up for all to see!!!

We love and miss everyone very much!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going well! Have a good time out their!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from the Byrnes' in Florida....

Anonymous said...

Awe...I miss you already. but good to read :)

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are getting out some and seeing the sites. makes me feel better to know you are keeping busy doing things. you are sooooooo missed.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful way to keep family and friends up to date! . . . Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!!! I can't wait until we get to go to Bob Evans again for our Hershey sunday!!
Post some pics sometime soon too...I wanna see the place that you left me for!! Love ya cuz!