CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun at the Pool

Today we took the boys to the swimming pool here on base. It was a nice change for me because I have taken the boys to the pool 4 times already on my own so it was nice to have an extra set of hands for help. Aiden LOVES going to the big pool and even though I have taken both of them at the same time to the "big" pool, I do not stay in there long because I have a hard time holding onto both of them for a long time. So, today was nice because Aiden was able to spend a little more time in the "big" pool.

I have been pleasantly suprised with the pool here on base. I LOVED to pool back in Troy. It was recently renovated and made into a "waterpark" that was very kid friendly. I was very spoiled by it and knew nothing could really compare to how nice that specific pool was. However, even though this pool is nothing like the Troy pool back home, it is really nice and the kids have alot of fun there. The kiddie pool is very shallow around all four sides and as you go into the center of the pool, it gets a little deeper. The big pool is pretty nice. They have it sectioned off by how deep it is. They also have diving boards and a water slide. Another nice thing is, it is hardly ever busy. The Troy pool was always packed so I enjoy the fact that there are not as many people there at one time. And the best part of it all....the pool here is free for us to use. I would spend $10 a visit at the pool back home. So, we can go for as little or as long as we want to and we do not have to feel like we are not getting our money's worth :)

Enjoy the pictures below of the boys having fun and playing in the kiddie pool. We sure enjoy going there and it helps burn off some of their energy!!!!



0 comments: