CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first solo outing


Today was a relaxing day for us. The boys are finally starting to sleep through the night. They both slept until 7 am this morning which is a HUGE improvement from the 3am wakings they were doing. We just took the day to have fun, finish unpacking the suitcases and spend time together. Josh fixed breakfast for all of us and we broke out some of the boy's toys including the all important hot wheel cars and tracks :)

I ventured out on my own for the first time. It was not a huge trip but I went to The Commisary (grocery store). I made the trip to and from without getting lost and felt pretty comfortable going. It was weird to drive again as it has been several weeks since I have been behind the wheel. I am looking forward to learning my way around the base so I can feel more free to pick up and go when I want to. Josh is not looking forward to that though because that mean I will take his car until my car arrives from Ohio and he will be stuck taking the subway to work ;)

We plan to get out into Seoul over the weekend so I will try to take some pictures and get them up posted.

0 comments: